Do you enjoy driving, working around cars, and helping those in need? Join Litty Rescue as an independent/ part-time Immediate Roadside Assistance Rescuer and enjoy the flexibility and opportunity of working for a well reputable, casual, fun company serving the public for many years.
• $30.00+/hour per rescue minimum
• Up to a 50% Bonus pay for multiple high-rated rescues per week
• Huge schedule flexibility, first call, first serve basis
• Visual & Audio Training for minor roadside skill advancement
• Daily Pay!
• Self govern. Entrepreneur opportunity.
Dont work for us, work with us!
Our members count on us for 24-hour emergency road service and our Rescuers provide emergency roadside assistance to stranded motorists from all different ways of life. These services may include: delivering gasoline; changing tires; jumping, testing, and installing batteries; performing lockouts; and performing other minor vehicle repairs.
At Litty Rescue, we strive to provide exceptional customer service with every interaction, every contact, and every time. We are a 24-hour operation. We hire fully committed drivers that can get on the road, at any given time of the day, to assist stranded motorists.
If the following describes you:
• Basic automotive skills, a mechanical background, and customer service experience preferred.
• At least 21 years of age and able to pass "Customer Service Evaluation" & "Minor Roadside Procedures & Safety Precautions" assessments.
• Possess a valid state driver's license with a stable driving record.
• Flexible to run calls at any given time of the day.
• Familiar with their geographical area and roadways.
• Ability to relate positively to people in stressful situations and remain calm under pressure.
• Mechanic certificates are a plus
We are hiring nationwide, but we are based out of Omaha, Nebraska. Please click link below to apply. Please disregard that it says Omaha. Please make sure you complete everything required. Failure to do so will disqualify your opportunity. Following directions, in this industry, is extremely important. Thank you.